cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lost The Cisco Aironet 1310 Web Interface????

datencio1
Level 1
Level 1

I've been having connection issues with my (2) Aironet 1310, which are setup in a bridge p2p mode.  A few weeks ago we had a power outage due to a lighting storm.  Well, it knocked out my non-root bridge (not connecting to the root).  So I brought it back to check the configurations, but when I try to use the web console all I get is the following page:

Capture.JPG

When I click the "Web Console" link it takes me to the following page:

Capture-2.JPG

Is there a way to get the original web console page back?

Capture-1.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

WOW!! thats great to hear... i tot the same and that y asked u whether we reloaded the Bridge in my first post....

Anyways, it was my pleasure working with you.

Have a great day

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

View solution in original post

15 Replies 15

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

tried rebooting the device?? wat about the console access?

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Thanks for the reply, but no luck in the console.  I tried doing the hard reset with the "erase nvram" option, but it kept telling me that it was a bad command.  I finally got some soft resets done through the CLI, but still same page w/ no access to the default web console.  Any Ideas would help!!!

Sorry for the delayed response.. What does the command "sh ip int br" output say from the CLI or the Console access??

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Hello Surendra,

It reads as follows:

Ineterface               IP-Address               OK?              Method               Status                         Protocol

BVI1                      10.1.254.101             YES             other                   up                              up

Dot11Radio0           unassigned               YES             unset                  administratively down   down

FAstEthernet0        unassigned                YES             other                  up                              up

Thanks,

Daniel

are we able to get the wireless access if we configure the same with CLI??

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Okay, I got it  working.  I had to reload the IOS, it must have got corrupted.  Again, thanks for you help.

WOW!! thats great to hear... i tot the same and that y asked u whether we reloaded the Bridge in my first post....

Anyways, it was my pleasure working with you.

Have a great day

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Hi,

Looks like i faced same problem here. May i know how to reload back the IOS, if used console, what command need to key in? Im totally new to this Cisco system. Can we do something from the web error (webpage is attach) using any command? Please help.

Thank You..

Please continue with your post.. anyways...

here is the command on the CLI..

archive download-sw / force-reload /overwrite tftp:///

Lemme know how this answered your question..

Regards
Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Ok,

Thank you, i will try this morning..

lemme know how the upgrade goes..and lemme know if this answered your question..

Regards
Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Ok, itry my best. Thank you

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:08 AM, surbg <

Ok, itry my best. Thank you

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:08 AM, surbg <

Hi,

How to insert IMAGE.Tar? on my desktop, i have 2 image file for software update.c1310-k9w7-tar.124-3g.JA1 and c1310-k9w7-tar.124-21a.JA1. How to select either one? Please help.Thanks you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card