Helpful
Replies

A few basic questions on CAS

gautamzone
Level 1
Level 1

Dear friends,

I am using CAS server 4.7.2.

1. A user was earlier reporting that she was getting prompted for clean access login again and again.

By the time, i went, the problem was resolved.

I checked the perfig-log under /perfigo/logs folder but it did not show any indication.

Is there any other place that i should be looking for at the problem time.

2. Also, i am getting the following error in perfigo-log. Is it common to get this error and is it informational only?

Using JRE_HOME: /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_12

[FAILED]

3. Is there any way to enable verbose logging for NAC client so that we know when he is connecting, disconnecting and so on?

Thanks a lot

Gautam

3 Replies 3

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Gautam,

Wrong place! In 4.7 look for logs under /perfigo/access/tomcat/logs

Faisal

JUAN HUICAB
Level 1
Level 1

"A user was earlier reporting that she was getting prompted for clean access login again and again"

I recommend that you check manage subnet and vlan mapping at the CAS the problem could be located at that level.

Regards

Juan Huicab Internetworking juan.huicab@nextiraone.com.mx T 52 (81) 1001 8000 E 8015 C 52 (81) 1077 2435 San Pedro Garza García, N. L. México www.nextiraone.com.mx

JUAN HUICAB
Level 1
Level 1

Also if that client is behind a IP Phone you have to verify the

filter list in order to check if that device is include.

Regards

Juan Huicab Internetworking juan.huicab@nextiraone.com.mx T 52 (81) 1001 8000 E 8015 C 52 (81) 1077 2435 San Pedro Garza García, N. L. México www.nextiraone.com.mx
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: