Views
Helpful
Replies

lms3.1 is using 100% cpu of windows server

brijeshch1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I have problem with LMS 3.1 installed on Windows Server 2003,On IBM Server(Xeon 3Ghz, 4GB RAM)

The server is using almost 100% CPU once it starts or any one take control by RDP, regsvr.exe takes 80% processor usage. I need to end task regsvr.exe to make it run properly.

Other problem is my scheduled poller reports are not generate properly.Any 3or4 out of 7 scheduled poller reports can genrate on time, so I need to generate reports manually for the pooler scheduler which has no report(all poller reports schedule time is 1:00 am every day).

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What other processes are taking up CPU time?  Regsrv.exe is a Windows executable, and not provided by LMS.  It could be that you have a virus, or some other misbehaving application.  If you search for "regsrv.exe high cpu" in Google, you will find quite a few hits.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What other processes are taking up CPU time?  Regsrv.exe is a Windows executable, and not provided by LMS.  It could be that you have a virus, or some other misbehaving application.  If you search for "regsrv.exe high cpu" in Google, you will find quite a few hits.

Thanks for quick reply,

I would also like to know about my poller schedular problem.Some of those schedular poller only can genrate reports on time scheduled,left ones I need to create manually.What should I need to correct that problem so all of my schedular work properly on time?

The jrm.log,EDS.log,and CSDevice Selector.log exceeded the recommended size,can it create any problem?.I am relatively new at LMS,So please help me out with problems.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: