Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't see result after a data collection in CM

jesper_fr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a problem with the Campus Manager (version 4.1.0). After a data collection i try to se the result but get the following error:

Report could not be found. I have tried to restart the ANI server, but same result. I have also tried to reinit the CM database, but same result. I still get the error: Report could not be found.

Please help

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,

Jesper

9 Replies 9

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no Campus 4.1.0.  Do you mean 5.1.0?  Exactly what report are you trying to run?

Hi Joseph,

The campus version is 5.0.6.

It's the result of the data collection I want to see. At the attached screenshot of the CM, at the link where it says 115 devices. If I try to see the devices that it has done the data collection from I get the error " report could not be found"

Rgds,

Jesper

You have Campus 4.0 which is no longer supported.  I recommend you upgrade to LMS 2.6 SP1 then go to Campus 4.0.13.  If the problem persists then, post the ani.log and the Campus.log.

I have LMS 3.0.1 installed

Please find attached a screen shot of what is installed.

Your Campus Manager screenshot said 4.0.0.  It should say 5.0.6.  Post the Campus.log and ani.log.

Here is the ani.log and campus.log

You are seeing CSCtd49439.  A patch is available from TAC which fixes this problem.

I cannot open a TAC request as I can't find the product under my contract.

Unfortunately, the only place to get the patch is from TAC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco