I have a wide network with more than 250 sites connected using the DSL. the WAN devices are under the provider responsability and the LAN devices are directly in my responsability. In each site, I have :
- 1 or 2 Cisco switchs (2960 or 3560), connecting via fibr.
- Linksys switch connected via ethernet cable
- cisco 877 router connected to switch
- cisco 881G router conected to switch
- pc and printers
In order to improve the availibilty of our network, we lauch every day a script from local pc to test connectivity of LAN equipements :
ping to switchs (Vlan 1), ping to ip fa0/0 cisco router1, ip cisco router2, ping to HSRP address (of two router). the resulting ini file will be inserted in a database and exported to excel for analysing.
I'm asking if someone can help in order to implement SNMP and let me know the name of cisco MIB to implement to :
- to have from SNMP information, the result of show cdp nei, show interface status, show ip int brief,...
- to have if wan router LAN interface are up,connected
- others usefuls informations.
Thanks and regards,