cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM 7 and CME - no "Display" info in called number

paa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! I have a h323-trunk between UCM 7 and CME. In CME I have a ephone-dn 100 with label "TEST". On UCM I have phone with line 200 - Display (Internal Caller ID), Alerting name "CENTER". When I call from UCM to CME phones, I can see dialed number 100 and label TEST on my phone. But on CME phone I can only see calling number 200 without any info from Display or Alerting. How can I fix it to transfer Display and Alerting name label to CME phones?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

In the gateway configuration in CM, make sure the the Display IE Delivery is checked for call routing information - outbound calls.

Hope it helps, please rate if it helps.

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

iantra123
Level 3
Level 3

The problem is in the CUCME.

Have you verified the extension Name ?

Make sure on the label, description, and NAME

Hello,

In the gateway configuration in CM, make sure the the Display IE Delivery is checked for call routing information - outbound calls.

Hope it helps, please rate if it helps.

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

Great thanks for you help! Problem solverd!

I don't have problem with "Name" and "Label" configured on CME. I can see all of it on UCM phone when make a call from CME to UCM phone or call from UCM to CME. But I don't see on CME phone "Display ID" or "Alerting name" configured on UCM phone line when I make a call from UCM to CME.

Call: CME --> UCM  -- on UCM phone I see "TEST (100)", on CME phone I see only "200"

Call: UCM --> CME  -- on UCM phone I see "TEST (100)", on CME phone I see only "200"

Hello friend,

Did you check what I said in my previous post?

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

I wrote answer to previous author and didn't see your answer. I'll check setting tomorrow and post results.