cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM 7 and CME - no "Display" info in called number

paa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! I have a h323-trunk between UCM 7 and CME. In CME I have a ephone-dn 100 with label "TEST". On UCM I have phone with line 200 - Display (Internal Caller ID), Alerting name "CENTER". When I call from UCM to CME phones, I can see dialed number 100 and label TEST on my phone. But on CME phone I can only see calling number 200 without any info from Display or Alerting. How can I fix it to transfer Display and Alerting name label to CME phones?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

In the gateway configuration in CM, make sure the the Display IE Delivery is checked for call routing information - outbound calls.

Hope it helps, please rate if it helps.

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

iantra123
Level 3
Level 3

The problem is in the CUCME.

Have you verified the extension Name ?

Make sure on the label, description, and NAME

Hello,

In the gateway configuration in CM, make sure the the Display IE Delivery is checked for call routing information - outbound calls.

Hope it helps, please rate if it helps.

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

Great thanks for you help! Problem solverd!

I don't have problem with "Name" and "Label" configured on CME. I can see all of it on UCM phone when make a call from CME to UCM phone or call from UCM to CME. But I don't see on CME phone "Display ID" or "Alerting name" configured on UCM phone line when I make a call from UCM to CME.

Call: CME --> UCM  -- on UCM phone I see "TEST (100)", on CME phone I see only "200"

Call: UCM --> CME  -- on UCM phone I see "TEST (100)", on CME phone I see only "200"

Hello friend,

Did you check what I said in my previous post?

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

I wrote answer to previous author and didn't see your answer. I'll check setting tomorrow and post results.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: