Views
Helpful
Replies

RME 4.0.5 archive issue

Latchum Naidu
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi All,

I have RME 4.0.5 and devices have configured and running fine since 2 years.
Since 1 week there were two devices which were not getting archive but I am able to see those devices in Device Center.

I am getting message "Selected devices are in suspended or conflicting state. This operation can not be executed for suspended or conflicting devices"

Even I am not able to see the devices in Version tree also.

Regards,
Naidu.

6 Replies 6

Nael Mohammad
Level 5
Level 5

1. Go to RME Devices --> Device Management ---> Conflicting Devices Type --> Select the conflicted device and update it.

2. Go to RME Devices --> Device Management --> Suspended Devices --> Select device and re-submit it.

3. Try running Archive again.

Hi Nael,

I checked for the Suspended & conflicting devices in RME but there is No records in both.

Please find the attached file for suspeded devices which showing no records.

Also please find the attached file "devices error in RME" for the exact errror which I am getting in RME home.

Regards,

Naidu.

What kind of device is this ?  Have you tried deleting and re-adding the device if possible from LMS ?

If not, get the dcmaservice.log and dcmaclient.log from CSCOpx/log with debugs enabled .

• (RME --> Admin --> System Preferences --> Application Log Level settings --> Archive Mmgt)
    • Change both logging from info to debug 
  • Re-run the archive job
  • Get the requested logs along with the job folder from CSCOpx/files/rme/jobs/ArchiveMgmt

You might want to consider upgrading RME 4.0.5 to 4.0.6 and let me know if the problem still exists.

Hi Nael,

I changed the log from info to Debug.

When I re run the archive job I am getting the error. please find the attached jpg file for the same.

Regards,

Naidu.

Remove the device from Common Services --> Device Managment --> Device Credentials, re-add it and then go to RME see if the problem still persists.

Hi Nael,

Thanks for your all information.

At present I can not remove the devices, I found the way it seems they need device pack update.

The two devices are c2951 Routers.

Regards,

Naidu.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: