Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice Recognition Tab Missing 7.0.2

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

Guys,

im looking high and low for the voice recognition tab in system administration >system>configuration and im not seeing it. Version is 7.0.2 UM with Exchange

does 7 have this under some other option or is it a bug ?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I have also Unity 7, Build Number  7.0(2) 

but I can see the Voice Recognition from the administration page directly under system, no need to go for configuration.

Could you please check under system licensing >> featured If you have license for Voice recognition

Good luck

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

I have also Unity 7, Build Number  7.0(2) 

but I can see the Voice Recognition from the administration page directly under system, no need to go for configuration.

Could you please check under system licensing >> featured If you have license for Voice recognition

Good luck

Man,

do you have to be correct all the time?.....hehehe its embarrassing i know. thats the first thing i should have checked and i just didnt. youre correct, not licenses for VR.

BTW, this was CUWL. should it have been included or is this still required to be purchased separately?

I do not think it is coming with CUWL, but I am not sure,

thanks yeah i dont think it comes with it.

thanks though.

you have been rated

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: