Can someone give me a reason why at the download site below:
The UC560 Software Pack is version 8.0.2 (which contains the 7.1.3 CUE) however, the CUE localisation prt1 files below it are versioned as 8.0.2
This is causing a massive issue as when I try to install CUE to 'localize' the system, the upgrade prodecudre looks for a 7.1.3 PRT file to go with the 7.1.3 CUE install. (and cue-vm-en_GB-langpack.uc522.214.171.124.prt1 is now nowhere to be found on the download site).
I can see the upgrade procedure making requests to my FTP server for the non existant cue-vm-en_GB-langpack.uc5126.96.36.199.prt1file just before the update failed with 'package not found'. I thaught this may just be a file naming issue and the download site files had been given the wrong name, so I renamed the cue-vm-en_GB-langpack.uc5188.8.131.52.prt1 file to cue-vm-en_GB-langpack.uc5184.108.40.206.prt1 and tried again.
This time a checksum error, so the files are clearly different.
Finally I tried setting off an upgrade using the cue-vm-langpack.uc5220.127.116.11.pkg file on the download site instead of the 7.1.3 PKG inside the UC560 Software Pack.
instead of, software install clean url ftp://18.104.22.168/cue-main.uc522.214.171.124.pkg
However, this told me that it would have to remove all the 7.1.3 components (fair enough) and then failed as I do not HAVE any replacement 8.0.2 pkg's
Ie, I dont have cue-main.uc5126.96.36.199.pkg, neither can I find it anywhere (don't think CUE8.0.2 exists :S)
Can someone please explain to me what is going on here. This should have been a 10 min procedure to flash and localize a CUE which is now turning into a massive headache as I am onsite at a clients. It seems everytime I have an issue with a UC system it is ALWAYS down to bad availability of firmware/software files.