cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot access new 1130ag via web interface

brianweb1980
Level 1
Level 1

Could someone please help instruct me on how to access a new 1130ag via a web interface.  I have installed

several of these in the past and have not had any problems.

The access points obtain an IP form DHCP with no problem...and I can ping it with no problem.

However when I try to access it like usual from the web interface...it times out.

Could someone please help me out!!

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Plz let me the exact model number of the AP that we are using. is it AIR-AP1130AG or AIR-LAP1130AG?

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Hi thanks for the reply....

It is  AIR-LAP1130AG.

Now I understand that I got the wrong acccess poing...and that I need to downgrade it.  But I cannot download the correct image from ciscos site...it says that my login does not have the correct permissions to download the ios.  Can you please direct me as to which file to download and exactly how I can downlad it.  I do not have a smartnet contract.  Thanks everyone!

I appreciate it very much!

Hi Brian.

Thanks for the update, yes you are right.. the problem is we have the LWAPP AP which needs the WLC to work. Now we need to convert the LWAPP AP to autonomous AP. The below link will point us to the software which we need to run on the device.. regarding the download, we need to have the software download contract. else the worst possible way is, if you have the CCO id (Cisco username and password) we can publish the software for you. I am not sure whether that works we can try..

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/pub/ImageList.x?relVer=12.4.21a-JY&mdfid=279537722&sftType=IOS+Software&optPlat=&nodecount=2&edesignator=ED&modelName=Cisco+Aironet+1130+AG+Access+Point&treeMdfId=278875243&treeName=Wireless&modifmdfid=null&im...

another option what we have is, if its possible for you to return the devices and order or swap these with the AIR-AP1131AG-K9 APs.

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Im not exactly sure what it is you are asking of me.

Are you needing my cisco id?

Do you mind explaining a bit more for me.  Thanks

Brian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: