Helpful
Replies

Turn on and off Autot Attendat

michaeljbyrne
Level 1
Level 1

CUCMBE7.15

Customer wants a button to turn on and off his AA

I know you can do night service in express. How can I achive this in Unity connection

1 Reply 1

HI,

Use the time period and time schedule of the callmanager. You can find this in CallRouting>Class of Control. Here you establish days and hours and after that you can force partitions to use those time schedules. You can have a DN in a partition called "AutoAttendant" with X schedule (lets say "autoattendant schedule") so when someone dials that DN in the "autoattendant schedule" time period the call will be sent to the DN that is in the "AutoAttendant" partition and after that will be sent to the UnityConnection that contains the AutoAttendant. If you want to send the call somewhere else you have to configure the same DN but in another partition so if someone dials the DN after or before the "autoattendant schedule" time period the call will be sent to that DN in the other partition that could send the call I don't know maybe to the receptionist.

Gabriel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: