Let say we have network setup as below.
My question is:-
1. From the router, how to find which network port is connected to the firewall?
2. How about switch, is the same command used?
3. Is it possible to find which network port connected to the firewall from firewall console?
From the diagram, I assume that your ASA interface of 172.22.1.160 is connected to the switch instead of directly connected to the router.
If that is the case:
1) You would need to find the mac address of the ASA for that particular interface:
-- show interface
From the show interface output on the ASA, check out the interface mac address of the 172.22.1.160 interface.
2) Once you have the mac address, you can then connect to the switch where the ASA is connected, and issue:
-- show mac-address dynamic | i
This will tell you which switch port the ASA is connected to.
Hope that helps.