Helpful
Replies

able to play some Messages on Unity connection

Patrik Eberle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Together

I need some help for the follow Problem:

A User hasn't an own Mail Mailbox yet, but the Central has one. Now the User forward ALL to the Central. If the Central not answer the call, its forward to the mailbox. I change the option that the Mailbox answer from the last redirected number.

Now i need to know  whichmessages are recorded befor i did this config-change. And how can i replay this records.

Thanks for your idea's

3 Replies 3

Scott Hills
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not exactly sure if this will meet your need but you can run the Subscriber Message Activity Report. You can set dates with this so you can set the date you made the change and go backwards in the date range.

You can find this under Unity Connection Serviceability > Tools > Reports

Hope that helps,

Scott

I do a example:

Mister XY with the number 768 (internal) has no Voice-Mailbox. He forward all Calls to the Central. the central has a Voice-Mailbox.

When i call mister XY it's forward the central. If nobody answer the call, it's route to the Voice-Mailbox. It doesn't answer the Mailbox from the Central. The standard mailbox is answering, becaus the option with the redirection isn't activ yet.

Now i want to replay the possible messages from this this scenario.

I'm still not quite following what you are trying to do.

But let me address it this way. The only way you are going to be able to forward a message from one mailbox to a different mailbox is via the phone or Cisco PCA.

Thanks,

Scott

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: