cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSS active connections

bhhouston
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way I can show the number of active or established connections across the services in my load balance configuration?

Thanks,

Ben

3 Replies 3

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

"show service summary" will show you a count of the active connections per service.

"show summary" gives you a count of the total connections per service per rule.

Finally, if you want to see the active connections "show flows 0.0.0.0".

Gilles.

Thanks for the reply.

"show summary" is an accumulated total since the counters were reset, is it not?

"show flows 0.0.0.0" appears to show me the content connections but not the service connections, so no help there.

"show service summary" seems to be my best best but the "Conn" column has all zero's and I know for certain that I have approximately 300 connections across the services included in the content.  Why would the "Conn" column report all zero's?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben,

the show flows 0.0.0.0 show both connections to the css and connections from the css.

If the 'show service summary' shows all 0, and you don't see connections from the css with the 'show flows 0.0.0.0' it does mean there is no connection on the backend.

Maybe you're on the standby unit ?

Gilles.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: