CIM EIM - IPTA Agent can't Pull or Pick

Answered Question
Jul 22nd, 2010

Hi everyone,

A common activity with a customers regarding e-mail is to pick or pull some activities from the queue, currently have a customer with EIM 4.3(1) integrated with UCCE 7.5(8). I've noticed that once the agent is part of an External Asignment (UCCE) the agent can't pull or pick the activity.

Is this a feature that is canceled once the call is handled by UCCE? Do i have a way to enable it or emule it without creating standard EIM Agents and Queues?

Best Regards,

Claudio.

I have this problem too.
0 votes

A common activity with a customers regarding e-mail is to pick or pull some activities from the queue, currently have a customer with EIM 4.3(1) integrated with UCCE 7.5(8).

1. I've noticed that once the agent is part of an External Asignment (UCCE) the agent can't pull or pick the activity.

2. Is this a feature that is canceled once the call is handled by UCCE?

3. Do i have a way to enable it or emule it without creating standard EIM Agents and Queues?

1. That's correct

2. Not sure what you mean.

3. No. Create the non-IPTA agents, queues and workflow.

If you want agents to cherry pick, then you don't need an integration with UCCE.

But an integrated agent cannot choose - they are pushed the email. Still, they can have a "concurrent task limit" of say 20, and with intelligent routing you can give them tasks that match their skills. They can choose to work on the 20 in any order.

Regards,

Geoff

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer

A common activity with a customers regarding e-mail is to pick or pull some activities from the queue, currently have a customer with EIM 4.3(1) integrated with UCCE 7.5(8).

1. I've noticed that once the agent is part of an External Asignment (UCCE) the agent can't pull or pick the activity.

2. Is this a feature that is canceled once the call is handled by UCCE?

3. Do i have a way to enable it or emule it without creating standard EIM Agents and Queues?

1. That's correct

2. Not sure what you mean.

3. No. Create the non-IPTA agents, queues and workflow.

If you want agents to cherry pick, then you don't need an integration with UCCE.

But an integrated agent cannot choose - they are pushed the email. Still, they can have a "concurrent task limit" of say 20, and with intelligent routing you can give them tasks that match their skills. They can choose to work on the 20 in any order.

Regards,

Geoff

CLAUDIO RIVAS Mon, 07/26/2010 - 03:55

Thank you Geoff, it is much more clear for me with your explanation. Now i'm sure if i need agents to cherry pick, then they must be non-IPTA agents.

Regards,

Claudio.

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content