Extn Mobility for UCCX 7.0 Agents with CM 7.1(5):

Unanswered Question
Jul 22nd, 2010
User Badges:

Hi,

I have two rooms. Rooms 1 will be used by agents from Group A with extension mobility enabled logins & extns.These don't have previledge for IDD Dialout.

For room 2, also the same Group A of students will login using extension mobility but with different extn mobility logins & extns and with IDD enabled.

Question:

1)My understanding is since the agents are same and they know both their logins of Room A and Room B, which means technically , agents of room 2, can very well login with room 2 login IDs in room 1. This will allow then to misuse IDD.

Is there any way I can prevent the agents in room 2, to login in room1 with room 1 extension moiblity login,, since I want to prevent the IDD misuse from room1.

If not, is there any other way this can be achieved.

Thanks

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
orochi_yagami Fri, 07/23/2010 - 02:08
User Badges:

Hi,

Not sure i'm understand your question correctly, so basically you have two rooms with a single group of users with 2 EM enabled but have difference EM setting respectively, one can reach IDD and another can't.

RoomA:

CSS_DEV_RM_A: PT-LOCAL, PT-EMER

CSS_LINE_EM_A: <>

RoomB:

CSS_DEV_RM_B: PT-LOCAL, PT-EMER, PT-IDD

CSS_LINE_EM_B: <>

My assumption is that if you don't assigned any line css and just relied on device css. When the room B user login to roomA device, he/she won't be able to dial IDD since the line css is unassigned and the device css doesn't contained PT-IDD.

I believe you just need some tweaking on the device css in room 1 to block IDD access.

Again, maybe need you to elaborate your question because not very understand.

HTH

Actions

This Discussion