Views
Helpful
Replies

Having a problem w/ CUPC v8.0.142 signing into CUPS 8.0.1

shenderson2
Level 1
Level 1

I am running CUPS 8.0.1 and am having problems getting new client

to sign into it... get a message that says "unable to connect to network - Please check your network connection".  I am able to sign on from same workstation using older client just not the new one.

6 Replies 6

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

CUPS 8.0.1 is not compatible with CUPC 8.  Please upgrade to CUPS 8.0.2.

Moreover, you should activate XCP service if you haven't done so.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

I have all the services running with the exception of the federation ones... Didn't know that the client wasn't compatible.  Downloading the new CUPS version and will try that out.... Thanks.

I updated the CUPS to 8.0.2 and reloaded the client just for GP and still having the same issue.  Will update the TAC Case with new info...

Hi!

Did you solve your problem? how did you? Im having the exact same problem

I ended up opening a TAC case... but I ran into 2 problems.  First Mcafee was knocking down certain parts of the installation but never said anything.  It looked like it would complete but then pieces were missing. Second there was a bug in the code that didn't like "special characters" and the "@" was in that group of special characters.... TAC was able to resolve though and it is running good now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: