On IME version 7.03 the root and anonymous user has been deleted and created another user with encrypted password.
Does somebody know the new user and password for this MySQL database ?
Here´s the new features on readme files 7.0(3)
IME 7.0(3) introduces the following new features:
- Password configuration for IME during first time launch. Users
must enter this password when starting IME.
- Password recovery is performed by stopping the IME client,
deleting the hosts.cfg file and restarting IME. Hosts.cfg is
found under the system documents directory. For example, on
Windows XP, that would be:
C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Cisco Systems/
- MySQL database upgrade to 5.1. No alarm tables or data will be
modified during the upgrade, but a user account with encrypted
password will be added and the root and anonymous accounts will
- Users are advised, but not required, to set up 2 accounts for each
monitored sensor. The configuration account should have admin
privileges. The event monitor account need only have viewer
- Add IPS Engine update E4 support.