Hi Team, has anyone seen or been able to resolve this isssue?
1. I am able to successfully log an extension mobility agent into a phone with User Name and PIN
2. I am also able to log that same agent into UCCX and get agent state 'Not Ready' ALTHOUGH I encountered an error "Device is restricted. Cannot log on" several times. Then it mysteriously came good.
3. Once the agent is logged in, I can successfully place a call to that agent via the UCCX application, recognise the presence of an agent in 'Not Ready' state and have the call queue to that agent.
4. HOWEVER: When I attempt to make the agent 'Ready' to accept the call I get a message. "Resource's Device is off" and the agent does not go 'Ready" state.
5. 'Device is restricted' error seems to come anmd go with further testing.
1. Stop / Start UCCX Engine: Same results
2. Direct call via a different UCCX Route Point/ Application / CSQ Same result
3. Tried using a different physical instrument: Same result
4. Tried all tests from Caller phone with extension mobility extension: Same result.
5. JTAPI Resync and Data Resync both returned OK but did not affect problem.
6. UCCX Rebooted server: Same result.
While I cannot personally verify it, I am assured by others in the deployment team that CUCM is correctly configured. Assuming thats true, any ideas?
Thanks in advance.