To Group :
i need your favour i need to find out the route of hotmail account .Let say if some1 send me email i need to find out where it come from how can i do it
atlest help me to find out to the ISP he using
- Log into your Hotmail/Windows Live account with your username and password.
- Click on the Inbox link on the left.
- Under the column that says "Sort by", find the email that you want to track and right-click on it. You should get a menu that has something like Mark as read, Mark as unread, and so on. The last option in the menu should be View message source. Select it.
- You should see the email headers now.
- You may copy the headers and use my IP address detection script to ease the process. Or if you want to manually find the IP address, proceed to step 6.
- If you find a header with X-Originating-IP: followed by an IP address, that is the sender's IP address
- If that doesn't work, look for Received: from followed by IP address within square brackets.
- * If you have multiple Received: from headers, eliminate the ones that have proxy.anyknownserver.com.
- Track the IP address of the sender
This will resolve your issues. Its very easy and if you have any issues, kindly revert me back.