Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2 ACS integration problem when using NDGs

I'm trying to integrate the LMS 3.2 with ACS 4.2 and give to some user group rights on playing some LMS Role on some network devices group, but unsucceed. Integration itself was painless, but I can't use th LMS in way it should be used.

It's OK, when I'm not limiting the devices users could perform their LMS Role with Network Devices Group, all going fine. All configs is done using the

But when I'm do the 'Assign a Ciscoworks on a per Network Device Group Basis' config part on user group, it's not working at all. And, I'm having the following error messages in the ACS log:

07/26/201013:31:32 Author failedtst_cc_netadm CC_NetworkAdmins 10.200.11.95(Default) .. Unknownservice=rme authorize-device=10.200.11.95  cmd*DcmaArchiveSummary..10.200.11.95.. .. .. .. .. rgm-s-wanlms04 nms-  cwlms

WAN-  ACS-1

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Make sure you have assigned the user the NDG which contains the LMS server itself.  That is, they will need at least two NDGs: the device NDG, and the LMS server NDG.  You must also make sure your System Identity User has full access to ALL devices (best not to use NDGs for that user).

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Make sure you have assigned the user the NDG which contains the LMS server itself.  That is, they will need at least two NDGs: the device NDG, and the LMS server NDG.  You must also make sure your System Identity User has full access to ALL devices (best not to use NDGs for that user).

Yes, sure the problem was in not specifying the LMS Servers NDG at User Group's CW components configuration.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: