Views
Helpful
Replies

Playing web script on DMS5.1

UN Minustah
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to display webpage on digital signage, which is for network monitoring purpose, wepage comprising of script which facthes web based status reports from different devices from network. Now DMP displays some part of every page and gives error page not found. Where as when i add the main web page to assests and check preview on DMM, it gives satisfactory results. But as passed to DMP then base of every webpage is displayed but not main information. Please help me.

3 Replies 3

Tomas de Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

* Go to the DMP directly using the DMP-DM

* Go down to Display Actions and select "URL to be displayed"

* Enter the URL in question & select "GO"

What do you see on the screen?

If you are getting 404 errors, you will need to drill down in the embedded URLs to

see the address schemes, ie FQDN & IP address'.

You need to verify that the DMP has the same IP connectivity as your DMM meaning

can the DMP access those devices via FQDN or IP....  You can test each element URL

using the steps above to see if the DMP can access that specific problem element...

Cheers!

T.

Hi Tom,

I tried as you suggested and found the problem with my webpage script itself. I would make corrections accordingly.

Thanks a ton,

I am glad it worked.

If you would, Please take the time to mark this thread as answered and rate the answer..

Thanks!

T.