UCCX 8 Historical Reporting export

Unanswered Question
Jul 26th, 2010

I am currently running UCCX 5 and using the MS SQL data export feature to dump the historical reporting tables to an external MS SQL database nightly.  I am planning an upgrade to UCCX 8, but because 8 now uses the Informix database the historical database export does not seem to be an option anymore.

Is there an AXL script or some other mechanisim that can be used to run this export?

Thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Lorant Madarasz Thu, 09/23/2010 - 07:05

Hi Michael,

I think the AXL interface is provided only for CUCM (CallManager) and not for UCCX at this moment. In case of UCCX8 it would be nice to have such a powerful tool to get and set configuration settings or initiate SQL queries against UCCX database like in case of CUCM.

Maybe an insider from Cisco knows the answer to the question will be implemented in a later version of UCCX the connectivity trough AXL like for CUCM.

Regarding your problem you can connect to Informix database of UCCX8 trough ODBC.

A small target application that connects to both databases could do dump for you needed data.

I hope this help you...

Jason Aarons Wed, 12/17/2014 - 12:24

4 years later...any Cisco tool to export all historical data to MS-SQL database?

Actions

This Discussion