cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 7 User extension regular expression Reg Exp [0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]$

shaftstri
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

What I need to do is import 4 digit extensions with users. This is ok with [0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]$ so I go from 99112222 --to 2222 no issues.

what i need to do is change one of the numbers the first 2 and change it to a 9 so I end up with 9222not 2222

how do I write this reg exp

Thank you

Ravi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

benjaminwatt
Level 5
Level 5

I don't believe this is possible with Unity Connection's relatively limited support of regular expressions. You'd need to combine two regular expressions, to take the first digit (if that will always be 9), and then the last four, which you can't do.

You may be able to use the Bulk Administration Tool so that you can modify the CSV file to get the correct phone numbers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

benjaminwatt
Level 5
Level 5

I don't believe this is possible with Unity Connection's relatively limited support of regular expressions. You'd need to combine two regular expressions, to take the first digit (if that will always be 9), and then the last four, which you can't do.

You may be able to use the Bulk Administration Tool so that you can modify the CSV file to get the correct phone numbers.

Somewhat subotimal isnt it.

Thank you for the response

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: