cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SKYPE - SIP - CALL Manager Integration

JATINDER KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

i have got a PLANET VIP-157 Sip adaptor now we want to integrate this device with our call manager, or if you guys can help me from where i can configure sip adaptor setting in Call manager so i can use Internet VoIP to make cheap International calls.

Call Manager is 6.1.1.3

If some one know SIP settings for call manager and Skype or some other cheap and best VoIP Service provider

Thanks in advance

Jatin

1 Reply 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's either going to be configured as a SIP Device or SIP Trunk. 

If the device is supposed to REGISTER, then configure it as a SIP Device under Device->Phone->Add New

If it is a SIP Phone, make sure the DN configured on the device is the same configured as in CUCM.

If the device is going to send calls to CUCM without REGISTER, configure it as a trunk under Device->Trunk->Add New

If it is a trunk and you want to be able to place calls to it, then configure a Route Pattern to point to the trunk under Call Routing->Route/Hunt->Route Pattern.

Check the CallManager Admin guide for your version for information on how to configure each.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html

HTH