Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Desk Phone Integration not working with Cisco Mobile 8.0 on iphone

Hi all,

I configured the feature called  "Desk Phone Integration" with Cisco Mobile 8.0 on iphone (with cucm 7.1.5) in order to move active calls between the desk phone and the iphone. This feature works in this way: when a call received on the desk phone is put on hold, I should receive an istant notification on the iphone and I should be able to resume the call from there. This doesn't work.

In order to configure the Desk Phone Integration, I followed the Administration Guide for Cisco Mobile 8.0 for iPhone (from cisco.com). This feature works in the opposite flow, i.e. if I put a call on hold on the iphone, I can resume it from the desk phone without problem. The Cisco Mobile 8.0 is correctly connected and, in fact, I can make and receive calls and also the desk phone integration appears as "connected" on the iphone.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you in advance

Daniele

1 Reply 1

Problem Fixed.

I had to associate the end user both to the iphone device and to the desk phone.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: