currently there are 2134 devices in DCR; the customer originally had problems with UT reports and the error message "ogs_server_urn not found"; During troubleshooting I noticed that there were around 30000 instances in the job history; cleaning up the majority of these entries a problem with ArchivePurge job is left over:
this job always ends with a status of "Failed" and no files are purged; Around 20 - 30 mins after its start time a /opt/CSCOpx/java_pidxxxx.hprof file is generated but the job will stay in running state for the next 27 hours ... Then it ends with little information in the job log.
I attached some info which I collected during troubleshooting - and if necessary I also have trussed the PID at the very end before writing to the ResultSummary.obj until the process finishes.
Also the job was deleted and readded. The information collected is from this new job.
Does this point to a memory leak or is this just be a problem with the value for the ConfigJobManager.heapsize=512 in