CIM EIM Agent "Send" and "Send and Complete" buttons disapear

Unanswered Question
Jul 27th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi Currently have a customer with a few days with Cisco Interaction Manager deployed, version is 4.3(1), sometimes and on random order, agents experience an issue, they are unable to get "Send" and "Send and Complete" buttons, i've reviewed release notes, but i don't know if i'm hitting a bug or this is a configuration issue.

Regards,

Claudio.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
CLAUDIO RIVAS Wed, 07/28/2010 - 07:34
User Badges:

Hi Geoff,

Have IE7 and Java 1.6_14 which is on the CIM CD, and configured the IE as the browser setting guide suggest to do. I've tryied what you suggested several times before, i've noticed that is more like a licensing issue in case the application hangs or user close the explorer without closing the session, on the licensing tab from help i see that the sessions stills in use, even when call center is closed, so i need to restart the Cisco Service to free the licenses.

So if i need to open a TAC case i'll need a new type of issue, Weird behavior or Unexpected session preservation.

Regards,

Claudio.

CLAUDIO RIVAS Fri, 07/30/2010 - 03:37
User Badges:

I had to go to TAC for the answer to this question, seems it's a known bug which will be fixed on CIM 4.3(3). So a temporal solution is to deploy a unlimited license (weird solution).

I'm not so happy about this kind of solutions but, i'm waiting for the license file once the 4.3(3)  is released.

Regards,

Claudio.

seems it's a known bug which will be fixed on CIM 4.3(3). So a temporal solution is to deploy a unlimited license (weird solution).

I'm not so happy about this kind of solutions but, i'm waiting for the license file once the 4.3(3)  is released.

Service release 4.3(2) is supposed to be released at the end of July. It enables CIM compatibility with UCCE 8. Is that the version you mean? Waiting for 4.3(3) may mean a long wait.

Regards,

Geoff

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content