Cisco NSS 326 iSCSI target "Aborted"

Unanswered Question
Jul 27th, 2010

iSCSI targets has become inaccesible. The status has become "Aborted", the buttons Deactivate and Modify are greyed out and only the Delete button is available.

What to do now? Thanks in advance for any reply.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Alejandro Gallego Wed, 07/28/2010 - 06:39

Welcome to Cisco Community.

From what you have posted it seems like the path to the iSCSI directory may have changed or possibly the targets may have been mounted by two different initiators at the same time.

Because this is a new product I would recommend calling Small Business Support at 866.606.1866 so we can get a closer look at your configuration.

Also take a look at your Private Messages under your account.

jasbryan Mon, 02/27/2012 - 06:42

Hi,

First you want to make sure you’re volume gets done Synchronizing. After your volume is done Synchronizing you can try a simple reboot. Next you want to make sure you're running latest firmware 1.5.0 (if not) please upgrade in increments so 1.1.0 – 1.2.0 – 1.3.0 – 1.4.0 – 1.5.0 I have seen customer run into less headache this way. (Please verify integrity of disc before upgrading) (Also make sure you have copy of any important data --- for upgrading best practices on any storage unit).

Once you’re completed tasks above give us a call @ 1-866-606-1866 for further trouble shooting.

Jasbryan

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content