cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco VPN Client and Verizon Broadband Wireless Card

laurabolda
Level 1
Level 1

We are running Cisco VPN client 5.0.07.  When we connect to the internet by using the Verizon Broadband wireless card, the VPN client would disconnect after 2 minutes with split-tunnel.  However, if we setup full tunnel, the VPN client would not disconnect.  Have you run into this problem before? Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Laura

4 Replies 4

rahgovin
Level 4
Level 4

Can you post the VPN client logs when it gets disconnected?

Rahgovin,

Here is the error log from Cisco VPN client.  By the way, I am running Cisco VPN client 5.0.06.0110.  The laptop that was running 5.0.07 is not available at this time.  Please let me know if you see anything unusual.

Thanks.

hi I see the vpn client terminating the connection by sending a delete to the headend. But not sure what the trigger is as it is very general in the logs. So you are facing the same issue for all versions of vpn client or only the 5.07?Can u post the gist of vpn config on the headend?

Thanks for your prompt response,  Rahgovin.  I am running VPN 3005 Concentrator and do not know how to copy the config.

Thanks.

Laura

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: