How many types of Script in ICM and wht are the basic Components u need to create before Creating a script ?

Unanswered Question
Jul 27th, 2010

Hi All,

first of all thanks for your all previous replies.It gave me a better understanding of Script.But still i have some doubts mentioned below.

•      How Many types of script we can make in ICM and ICM with CVP.
    •      In diff types of Script where we need to upload the IVR's. and in which formate.
    •      wht are the basic things we need to create for a script like CSQ,agents,IVR,Welcome Promt etc
    •       For the following mentioned Call flow what are the nodes we need to put in Scripts. and whr to upload the IVR's for then in Diff-   types of script

is coming at 5555 as a dialed no.

2. call is hiting a IVR Saying Welcom to XYZ company.

3. Please press 1 for Service Desk,press 2 to enter a direct Extn. or press 3 for voicemail option

4. if Press 1 call will go to Service Desk CSQ, there call will wait for 60 sec if no agents available and then agan same msg at

point 3. for leaving a voice mail.

5. call will be end.

• For this script what are the setting i need to do at every device.

I am looking forward for the solutations on the same.

Thanks in Advance   

Ravi Sharma

I have this problem too.
    0 votes
    Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

This Discussion