Quality Management 2.7.3 - Licensing Users - Issue

Answered Question
Jul 28th, 2010

I have a setup of QM 2.7.3 with IPCCX 7.0.

The moment I login to QM administrator, I get error:

Licensed user list is empty, until this is resolved, desktop users will be unable to log in, and recording will not function
Please (re)license users via the License Users Dialog in User Administion.

But to fix this issues, when I select one one user and Try to license by clicking the "License Users" , I see another window by the name of
License/ Unlicense USers, which is totally empty and the "Advanced" and "Unlicensed" buttons are greyed out(see screenshot attached)

But actually I have 40 QM Advanced users licenses, which are successfully imported from IPCCX and which I can see under "Enterprise Settings".

This way, my agents can't login in the QM desktop, unless they are licensed.

Thanks

Attachment: 
I have this problem too.
1 vote
Correct Answer by Aaron Harrison about 6 years 5 months ago

Hi

Looks like you have synced your users from UCCX - when you do this they have to have the 'windows login' box on the lower left populated. I can't quite remember the correct order to do these things in, but would suggest you try setting that (by clicking 'Edit User' on the bottom left and setting the login in the format domain\username) and then try assigning the license.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Aaron Harrison Wed, 07/28/2010 - 01:32

Hi

Looks like you have synced your users from UCCX - when you do this they have to have the 'windows login' box on the lower left populated. I can't quite remember the correct order to do these things in, but would suggest you try setting that (by clicking 'Edit User' on the bottom left and setting the login in the format domain\username) and then try assigning the license.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

ra_jeshkalra_2 Thu, 07/29/2010 - 19:37

Hi Aron,

Thanks for the useful input.This solved the license issue.

1. I am not using domain and AD, hence I have created a Windows login for the local user so ath,
Windows login is linked with IPCCX user.

May I know what is the significance of this mapping.Is it a must for QM to work.

2. I am using end point recording and want all calls to be recorded.How can this be done. Do
I need to create a workflow in IVR script in IPCCX or in the QM Administration?

Thanks

Aaron Harrison Fri, 07/30/2010 - 00:37

Hi

Yes, entering the Windows logon ID is absolutely vital - it's what links the logged-in user to an 'agent' in QM and therefore UCCX. Who actually logs into CAD doesn't matter, QM doesn't really care about that. If you (for example) log all users in as 'administrator', all their recordings would appear as if they were done by whichever user in QM you have configured with the windows logon of 'administrator'.

In order to record all calls, you would configure a workflow in the QM Administrator program - see the manual for details of how to map UCCX Teams to AQM Groups, and then the groups to a workflow.

Regards

Aaron

Actions

This Discussion