How to reset numbers in real time display in Cisco Supervisor Desktop?

Unanswered Question
Jul 28th, 2010

Hi all,

I wonder about numbers in real time display in Cisco Supervisor Desktop. There are many statistic number for example : Call Handled, Max Talking, Avg Talking, Max Ready, Total Ready, Call abandoned, etc. Is there any way to reset those numbers back to zero? Please let me know.

Thank you.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
joesnyde Thu, 07/29/2010 - 05:54

Restart the Cisco Desktop Recording and Statistics service through Control Center.

Joe

Joe,

I haven't tried that, but I'm very skeptical. The CAD Agent gets stats from two places - CTIOS and RASS. RASS keeps the call log information in a SQL Desktop Engine database.

Stats derived from CTIOS reset at midnight. Obviously, restarting the RASS service has no effect on those. Call log information is being kept in a database so it seems to me that a restart of RASS should also have no effect.

I guess I will have to try for myself.

Regards,

Geoff

joesnyde Thu, 07/29/2010 - 12:33

Hi Geoff,

My apologies, I thought this was CSD for UCCX, which if you restart the Cisco Desktop and Recording and Statistics service this will reset the CSD stats.

Joe

triandi_sugiharto Fri, 07/30/2010 - 07:17

Hi Joe,

If he is using Contact Center Express, we just need to restart the Recording and Statistics service?

Thanks.

Actions

This Discussion