cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cbarge in SRST mode

Jcotter001_2
Level 1
Level 1

I am using Telephony-Service "SRST Mode Auto Provision None". (not call-manager-fallback).  CME version 7.0 with 7965 telephones.  Router is running c2801-ipvoice_ivs-mz.124-20.T4.bin".  Cbarge option only available if ephone is preconfigured with no privacy command.

Seems to be a problem with the ephone not picking up the "no privacy" from the ephone-template configured under telephony-service.  Phones register fine but when shared line is in "remote in use" state and you press the button you get a dial-tone.  No option for cbarge.  I have also configured "no privacy under telephony service with no luck. I can get it to work by preconfiguring ephone with "no privacy" however was curious if this is a known bug or if there is any documentation addressing the issue.  Thank you.

5 Replies 5

auppal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you sure that the DN learned was a dual line or an Octo Line ?  I am pretty sure Cbarge works fine

in auto all with DN learned is octo will need to check in auto none to see if it works but first thing you n

eed to check the above ?  Also is auto none a requirement in your case ?

auppal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yup you may be right doesnt work in auto none. There is a DDTS on this CSCtu11843 so you have to do auto all and make it work.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. Can you confirm the Bug number I am unable to locate on Bugtoolkit with CSCtu11843.

Thank you