cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure Windows Vista PC using PLAP?

g.navastrota
Level 1
Level 1

We  are interested in cofigure our equipments to use VPN before To log on to Windows. No problema in XP but in  we need enabled something called PLAP to get appears the network login icon in the lower-right corner. The problem is how we can activiate PLAP. It seems this is a fetaure of VISTA itself but we are not able to find out where it is or how we do it.

Please, could you kindly send us some steps to solve this dubte?

Thank you very much in advance.

GEMMA NAVAS

JF HILLEBRAND SPAIN S.A.

g.navastrota@hillebrandgroup.com

1 Accepted Solution
4 Replies 4

Thank you for u quick reply!

The fact is I have been reading this document but

But I am not able to see this login icon!...whe the article says This displays a Vista Network Connect window (Figure 3-8) with the network login icon in the lower-right corner. The network login icon is circled in red

I need to install something before referred to PLAP or avtivate whatever in Windows VISTA to appear it but I do not know what.

Sorry about that.

the gina component ( start before logon) has to be installed for your requirement. Also you have to make sure your profile has the following parameter  for SBL set right as given in the doc below:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect24/administration/guide/ac03features.html#wp1056494

Sorry but when I install AnyConnect Client I have not create any AnyConnect profile and nor the gina component has to be installed neither any profile (becuase I am not secure how to create i) has the following parameter  for SBL.

Please, could you kindly step by step what I can do form the beginning to the end of installation of AnyConnect Client 2.2.0???

Thank you very much for your kind assistace.

GEMMA