cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

One-Way Audio Meet-Me Problem

roysand2002
Level 1
Level 1

I am running CUCM 6.1.3. I am having an issue with one-way audio with my meet-me conferencing. It is random. One time it works and the next it does not. I am pretty baffled. We upgraded to 6.1.3 and thought that had resolved the issue. That was six months ago and it has started again. My users can hear the outside call but they can't here us. I can switch to another Meet-Me number and it works f Because it is so random it is very difficult to determine issue.

1 Reply 1

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What type of conference bridge is being used when the problem meet me call is in progress?  You can find out easily what conference bridge is in use while the call is up by going to the IP phone's webpage and checking the stream information for the remote address.  I'd try and run some tests using the same conference bridge over and over to try and issolate it.  Another way to approach this would be to keep the problem call up and check for send (TX) and receive (RX) counters on the gateway to check as well as the phone that is unable to hear external callers to makes sure the counters are still incrementing.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: