cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Subsystem Blank Screen

robert.horrigan
Level 2
Level 2

I am running IPCC Express 5.0(2)SR03_Build317.  When I click on subsystems RmCM, the screen comes up with a white blank screen (on any laptop, server, etc).  This feels like some kind of bug.  To edit RmCm, I have to go through the wizard.  It is very annoying.  Has anyone seen this or know the fix to this error?  Thanks for any information.

Rob Horrigan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Michael Turnbow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Robert,

How many CCM Servers do you have listed in appadmin under the Unified CM Configuration for Unified CM Telephony Subsystem and for RmCm Subsystem for the Selected CTI Manager side?  If you have more than 2 on the Selected CTI Manager side I have seen this (yes it was a defect) to cause the blank screen issue like you are experiencing.  Only 2 is supported.  Anything more than 2 listed there can cause issues.

Please let me know if this was helpful and if it was please rate this highly.  Otherwise let me know what you find.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Michael Turnbow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Robert,

How many CCM Servers do you have listed in appadmin under the Unified CM Configuration for Unified CM Telephony Subsystem and for RmCm Subsystem for the Selected CTI Manager side?  If you have more than 2 on the Selected CTI Manager side I have seen this (yes it was a defect) to cause the blank screen issue like you are experiencing.  Only 2 is supported.  Anything more than 2 listed there can cause issues.

Please let me know if this was helpful and if it was please rate this highly.  Otherwise let me know what you find.

Michael,

That was it.  Thanks a lot.  5 rate

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: