Replies

Cisco TAC support

harisapkota123
Level 1
Level 1

Dear sir,

I need a TAC support for These Criteria :

- trouble-shooting and fault fixing
- software patching for bug fixes that affect the system i.e. standard corrections only.
- interface and co-ordinate with the client site representative
- Updating of fault rectification status

I want to know, Which product number or procedure can help me to have this type of support, If there is any Cisco Part number

to purchase this support contract, you are requested to provide me.

Thanx in Advance

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In order to contact TAC you need to have a valid Service Contract.  Contact your authorized Cisco reseller for more information.

Please don't forget to rate useful posts.  Thanks.

Cedric Van Labeke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Harl,

TAC is a break/fix organization meaning that we support systems that have been running fine but where something breaks and needs to be troubleshooted. If the reason for breaking is caused by a defect then the description, explanation and fix will be provided to you.

Configuration assistance in general is a also a part of TAC criteria.

If you'd like pro-active work like live interaction with your customer, design planning, bug scrubbing, ... etc. You will need to look for Cisco Services (Advanced Services).

It has to be said that if you are a customer receiving support from a Cisco partner/reseller, they might offer you these services as well.

Your reseller, integrator and/or Cisco account team should be able to explain all of this and offer you exactly that what you're looking for.

Hope this helps as well!

Cedric

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links