cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

T3 muxing

jgadbois
Level 1
Level 1

We have t3 coming into our facility feeding a mux which breaks out this circuit into individual t1s which we feed to our internal router.  I would like to bring this muxing component internally into the router and breakout the t1s logically with separate IPs internally.   I have a nm-t3/e3 board from a previous project that I would like to re-use.  Is this even possible and can someone point me to a document?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello Jgadbois,

you need a channelized network module for doing this and you would need to move all the T1 links to the router with the channelized module you cannot use the module as an ADM

The module you have is not the correct one it is not channelized.

Hope to help

Giuseppe

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello Jgadbois,

you need a channelized network module for doing this and you would need to move all the T1 links to the router with the channelized module you cannot use the module as an ADM

The module you have is not the correct one it is not channelized.

Hope to help

Giuseppe

G,

Had to look up ADM but now I know.  Thanks for your reply.  I think I rated the response correctly.

J

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco