h323 names between CUCM

Unanswered Question
Jul 30th, 2010

I`ve set up a H323 GW CUCMA going to the Nortel and get names in both directions .I repoint the session target in the Voip Dial-peer to another CUCM 6  CUCM B

Calling from CUCM A to CUCM B, the display on CUCM A phone shows the ringing phone, Phone B shows the orginating name- on connecition names still show

CUCM B calls CUCM A, the user at B does not see any names only DN but CUCM A the user A can see CUCM B details

CUCM B GW settings
!
voice service pots
!
voice service voip
qsig decode
allow-connections h323 to h323
fax protocol cisco
h323
  h225 timeout t302 4
  h225 timeout ntf 1000

h225 display-ie ccm-compatible
!

interface Serial0/0/0:15
no ip address
encapsulation hdlc
isdn switch-type primary-qsig
isdn protocol-emulate network
isdn incoming-voice voice
isdn supp-service name calling profile Network-Extension operation-value-tag local
no cdp enable
!

I can see the name being sent using  in Q931

CUCM-A>>>>>CUCM GWH323>>Q SIG >>>GWH323-A>>>>CLOUD >>>>>>>>GWH323-B>>>QSIG >>>CUCM GWH323>>>>CUCM-B

If I point the voip dial-Peer in  GWH323-A to another GWH323 C which connects to an TDM system then names are good in both directions. I done testing between CUCM and Nortel and Siemens and names are good but between CUCM failing.

i`m running c2800nm-ipvoicek9-mz.124-24.T3.bin

Any ideas, what debugs can I run to check  where the names drop

I`ve attached some debugs

Final Router is ay CUCM B - when CUCM A calls CUCM B

Calling CUCM B to cucm  A- you see the name SMITH being sent to GWH323-A but do not see it futher on

FInal router at CUCM B- last router at CUCM B when CUCM A calls - yo usee the name Pompeo- all ok

The configuration on the GWH323 A, B are the same , we only can change the CUCM H323 GW`s 

I`ve enabled  IE display at CUCM B CUCM page

What  is the best debug to check names- I was running DEBUG 225 EVENT, Q931- the presentation is set for allowed, since if I call the TDM at GWH323-C i can see names when CUCM B calls .

Are there any commends I`ve missing?

thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion