Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward All - Forwarding Station

mattiep00
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Is there a way to make CallForward from CUCM send the forwarding stations number as the calling number when forwarding calls to a SIP trunk?

Currently, when making external calls, users dial "0" then the number. THis is working fine sending calls to our CUBE gateway.

When users call forward their phones to an external number (local or mobile) if someone dials them from an external location the call fails. Dialling from an internal extension forwards the call as expected to the local/mobile number. I think this means that the CSS/Patritions are set up correctly and the user should be able to forward calls to these numbers.

I think the CUBE dialpeers are causing the issue, which is why i want only forwarded calls to use the redirecting number so I don't have to make many modifications to the dial-peers.

Dubeg ccsip calls on the CUBE when forwarding shows the external calling number as the calling party, so the callforward does return to hit the cube gateway, but fails there.

Please let me know if this is possible! Thanks,

Matt

2 Replies 2

Matthew Kaufman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On your H.323 GW configuration in CUCM, you have the ability to set the following field:

Call Routing Information - Outbound Calls
Required Field

You would select the last redirecting number as opposed to the originating number.

Let me know if that works for you.

--Matt

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the response. It is actually a SIP trunk, however in the same "Calling Party Selection" was where I was able to resolve the issue by using Last Redirect Number.

Thanks for the reply,

Matt