Helpful
Replies

call forwarding in CUCM 7.1(4) question

Igityants14
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all!
Here is my setup:
External calls are coming in to operators, using broadcast distribution. If both operators are not available or otherwise fail to accept the call in 10 seconds, it gets redirected to reception. This part is working fine.
I need to do instant redirection to reception, without waiting 10 seconds, at night time.
I considered 2 options:  Call forward all and time-of-day routing. Both options failed.
Call forward all failed because of cisco bug http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCec54565  (A line is configured to CFwdAll and placed within a hunt group. If a call comes to the pilot number for that hunt group and that line is selected, it does not forward the call to the destination number. In this case, it simply rings the line.)
Time-of-day routing blocked operators partition, so internal calls on DNs in it could not be placed, but external calls using hunt pilot still go trough for some reason and wait 10 seconds before redirecting to reception.
Help me to get this done right please!

Tech details:

CUCM 7.1(4)

2 partitions: phones_staff and operators.
Hunt pilot for external calls is in phones_staff partition.
Hunt pilot points to operators hunt list.
Operators hunt list points to operators line group and reception line group.
Operators line group points to operator phones, which are in operators partition. Hunt option is set to try next member and move to next line group in hunt list.
Reception line group points to reception phones, which are in phones_staff partition.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Use TOD on the hunt pilot, set a translation pattern that changes it to the reception.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Use TOD on the hunt pilot, set a translation pattern that changes it to the reception.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks! Based on your advice I was able to find good article https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-8294  and it all works now!