cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming call window covers up everything under it. I can't see extensions. Help!

shelleybaisch
Level 1
Level 1

This for for 7900 series IP phone.  I'm hoping someone can help with this problem.  This worked fine until recently when a change was made to delete an employee who was no longer there with a new employee.  This problem is so bad that we have to keep a sticky note with the extension numbers of everyone in the office to know where to transfer the call!!!

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Shelley,

Try changing the System setting Auto-Line Select. With this Enabled the Display Focus (and Softkeys) always switch to the new incoming call. So if disabled the focus will stay on Call #1.

Also available on an individual phone via this setting;

Device>Phone>Phone Configuration>Product Specific Configuration>Auto Line Select>Disabled

If you are referring to Attendant Console;

Here is the method to enable / disable "Pop to Top" on AC

**Note: To toggle the pop-to-top feature on and off, press Alt + P.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks Rob, that was quick!  Please tell me if I'm visualizating this change correctly as the phone is at work and I am at home : ) the incoming call window would be as the background and the extensions would stay on top so you can have visualization of them?  I would need to change this at my phone (not a management console) as they have said they aren't able to help me with this.  I'm new on the job and if I can't answer the phone and transfer a call to the correct person I'm in for some serious problems! LOL!