Views
Helpful
Replies

RME - Compliance Management - Deploy strangeness

tim.cooper
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Here is an interesting one. Got a selection of Compliance management jobs and am having trouble with the deploy phase. Basically I am looking for the following on a series of devices and then removing it.

- [#radius-server host.*#]

So when this runs, it matches what I expect (shown below)

no radius-server host x.x.x.x auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key 7 XXXXXXXXXXXX

However when I deploy this, the line above remains on the device?

I have tried changing the compliance check to

- radius-server host x.x.x.x auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key 7 XXXXXXXXXXXX

To see if its a regex problem of some form and the job does exactly the same, i.e. it matches the line and tries to deploy however doesn't work?

Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you're on RME 4.3, this could be CSCta80687, which will be fixed in LMS 4.0 - http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCta80687

Hi Yidabear,

Its not a pre-requisite problem as the pre-requisites are fillfilled and hence it deploys the rest of the config to the devices in question. For some reason it is just this one line that it has a problem with. Strangely enough, we had a similar issue with the same format of TACACS server line. It seems to happen when you have the "key 7 xxxxxxxxx" value at the end? Even though it finds it and tried to remove it it fails.

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you saying that if you type:

no radius-server host x.x.x.x auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key 7 XXXXXXXXXXXX

The device does not remove the line?  That sounds like an IOS problem to me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: