cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 7.1.3 hunt group

Scott Green
Level 1
Level 1

I have a pilot point configured with hunt group that is configured to route calls to longest idle and is routing calls directly to AC users.  Is there a way to configure the number of rings for a call before it is routed to the next member of the hunt group?

3 Replies 3

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In the line group, you can use the RNA Reversion Timeout value:

Enter a time, in seconds, after which Cisco Unified Communications  Manager will distribute a call to the next available or idle member of  this line group or to the next line group if the call is not answered  and if the first hunt option, Try next member; then, try next group in Hunt List, is chosen. The RNA Reversion Timeout applies at the line-group level to all members.

Generally speaking 4-5 seconds = 1 ring cycle but you will have to play with the numbers to get them to where you'd like them to be.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

My apologies for not using proper terminology, but the hunt group is configured through a Pilot Point through the CM Attendant Console under the Application menu in Call Manager.

Ah, my bad.  I'll double-check for you when I get a chance.  If it's not a service parameter setting for AC console, I don't believe you have that granularity with the Pilot Point.  It just lets you select the algorithm used.

Hailey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: