cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Could not get config analyzer implementation for $1 Cause: $2

pmet
Level 1
Level 1

I am having a problem with the Cisco Works (LMS) .

When i am trying to do a Startup and Running Out-Of-Sync Summary and see the differences i get the following message

DCMA0055: CM0207 Could not get config analyzer implementation for $1 Cause: $2

I have already searched the forum and the cisco page , also google for the same message . I read older posts and tried some actions without any result .

The versions i have installed with all devices packages full updated are

Campus Manager      5.2.1   
CiscoView     6.1.9    
CiscoWorks Assistant     1.2.0   
CiscoWorks Common Services     3.3.0   
Device Fault Manager     3.2.0    
Internetwork Performance Monitor     4.2.0    
LMS Portal     1.2.0   

Resource Manager Essentials     4.3.1

What else can i do ?

Thanks in advanced

Makis

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the dcmaservice.log and dcmaclient.log.

Hi Joseph

Thanks for your reply .

I upload the dcmaclient.log file . The dcmaservice.log file contains information from my network and i would not want to publish it public .Do you want to send it tou you by email ?

Regards

Makis

I need to see the dcmaservice.log.  If you cannot post this file, then open a TAC service request so that they can get a look at it.

Hi Joseph

Unfortunately the dcmaservice.log , contains information (ip address, names ) from my network that i wouldn’t like to publish it public .

So if i cant sent this file private to your email , thanks for your replies .

Is there any specific part number i should buy from my partner so i can get support from Cisco TAC ?

Regards

Prodromos

LMS is covered under a Software and Support (SAS) contract.  The part numbers start with CON-SAS-LMS3X.  The remaining portion depends on the license you have purchased for LMS.

Hi Joseph

I found the CON-SAS-15KSRK (SW APP SUPP Upd SW, LMS 3.2 1.5K Service Rel for LMS) .

The version i have original bought is 3.1 and with the upgrades is now 3.2 for 1500 devices license.

Is this the correct part number for my software ?

Regards

Prodromos

I believe this is correct, but I don't typically handle contracts.  You should check with your account team.

Frank Wakelin
Level 1
Level 1

I realize this is an ancient thread, but what was the solution to this?