Views
Helpful
Replies

Software Pack and CCA Updates

brian.russell31
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Guys,

Just want to check in with you to see how far away you are from releasing the software update packs and the new version of CCA.

According to the software road map release matrix there was supposed to be a release in July and then another in August.

The reason for asking is my UC520 is misbehaving again and I would like to erase and start again. I am running the 8.0.2 and would liek to wait for the latest release before factory reseting my device again!.

Could you advise of when the release will be?

Thanks in advance.....

Brian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

antyeung
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Brian,

The UC500 Software Pack page is outdated and will be updated this weekend pending some final changes. We apologize for the inconvenience. The next Software Pack will be 8.0.4 and will be released along side CCA 2.2.5, which should be available late next week or the week after.

Initially we had planned to release SWP 8.0.3 as the next release. However, based on feedback from beta users and additional bug fixes we thought it would be best to release 8.0.4 instead.

--
Anthony Yeung
Technical Marketing Engineer
Small Business  Technolog Group
antyeung@cisco.com
Phone:  469.255.7597

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

antyeung
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Brian,

The UC500 Software Pack page is outdated and will be updated this weekend pending some final changes. We apologize for the inconvenience. The next Software Pack will be 8.0.4 and will be released along side CCA 2.2.5, which should be available late next week or the week after.

Initially we had planned to release SWP 8.0.3 as the next release. However, based on feedback from beta users and additional bug fixes we thought it would be best to release 8.0.4 instead.

--
Anthony Yeung
antyeung@cisco.com

Hi Anthony,

Thanks, Looking forward to the new release. Let me know if in future you require any Beta testers as my system is only going to be integrated with my new home automation system.

Many Thanks

Brian

Will do.

--
Anthony Yeung
antyeung@cisco.com

Hi,

Just want to check that you guys are still on track to release the CCA update and the new software pack this week?

The reason for asking is I need to reset my device back to factory settings as I now have conflicts between my SIP for Skype and SkyStone connections.

If not how far away are you guys from releasing the software pack update?

Thanks

Brian

Hi Brian,

CCA 2.2(5) and software pack 8.0.4 should be posted later on today or tomorrow. You will see an announcement on this forum as soon as this is done.

Thank you,

Anna

Hi Brian,

If you would like to participate in CCA 3.0 Beta Program, please let me know. I have posted the details on CCA 3.0 roadmap and Beta program here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-12629 (requires log-in into Partner Zone).

Thank you,

Anna

Hi Anna,

Would be delighted to participate in the Beta 3.0 Beta testing.

Thanks

Brian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: