Views
Helpful
Replies

Prompt upload fail UCCX 5.0

Anton Semenov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

When I try to upload the prompt to the UCCX 5.0 through the webadmin, UCCX says "An error occured. Please check log for more details.
Error while uploading the file. Please try again. ". But when I press F5 to refresh this page the prompt is uploaded. But with a little damage (

I hear a small snap when listen this prompt). What is the problem?

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Probably worth checking the logs as suggested... the logs in question would be in c:\program files\wfavvid\log\MADM.

Are you sure the snap isn't there on the original files?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi, aaronharrison.

Thanks for reply. Yes, I'm sure with this files. You can find the original and uploaded file in the attachment. I hear the snap in the begining of prompt.

I find that this problem occured when I'm uploading the prompts from my computer, but when I do it from the server through webadmin it is ok.

Also you can find the logs in the attachment. Can you tell me what the problem if you will find? Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: