Views
Helpful
Replies

IBM MSC-7815-I1

antonio.fragoso
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I had just setup may IBM MSC-7815-I1  withe windows swerver 2003 OS thats cames withi the MaChine

When I try to setupo the Contact Center I receive a message " Computer hardware provided by Cisco System ...."

DOes any body have a sugestion ?

4 Replies 4

I'm assuming you're installing UCCX, if so you need to install the OS from the Cisco provided disc.  This will come when you purchase the UCCX software.  Additionally, you might want to check the BOM to ensure your server is approved for use with UCCX.

david

Hi David

Thanks a lot for your feed back .

Yes I am trying to Install the UCCX .

I have CD labed  "Cisco Unified COntact Center Espress/IVR"

I had changed the registry  and I finished the instalation but its not

Any way I  did a sucess intalation on Vmware Machine  but the apllication apeas ist "Customer Response Solutions Administration"

What is wrong ?
My intention is to implemet a Cisco Call Center .What shoud I have to do ?

Very best regards

gall00004
Level 1
Level 1

Did your server ship with a USB key?  Not sure if this is the same, but I recently worked through a case on Unified Communications Manager where the server repeatedly spit out "hardware not supported" during setup until we opened up the server and installed the USB key on the inside.  May be unrelated, but these keys come on the IBM server compatibility required parts list and are often not installed due to their being little documentation on what exactly to do with them.

I dind find any USB KEY inside

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: